How to recover deleted text messages from Samsung galaxy note 1/2/3?
How to recover deleted text messages from Galaxy Note? 1. How can i recover deleted text message on the samsung galaxy note? Need to know to recover deleted text message - supporah
2. How to recover deleted text msg from galaxy note? I deleted some messages, that i would like to recover - werner.hunsperger
3. How do i recover text messages on a samsung galaxy note ii? I Think my girl is cheating and then deleting the texts - Fallensavage
4. Is it possible to recover deleted text messages from my samsung galaxy note 2? I have deleted sms text messages from my Samsun Galaxy s2 and I need them back. Is there a way to retrieve them? - kylie2526
Lost text messages on Samsung Galaxy Note, Don’t worry, just use the third-party tool: Galaxy Note text messages recovery to get them back, here recommend the - Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, This Android data recovery software not only lets you recover deleted text messages from galaxy note, but also allows you to retrieve deleted photos, contacts and video from Samsung mobile phones. As the world's first Android data recovery software, it's totally safe and reliable. Just have a try.
After download and run the app, the interface as below:
Now, follow the step by step to recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy Note: Step 1. Connect your Galaxy Note to the computer
First of all, connect your device to the computer. If the window of the program shows as follows, you need to enable USB debugging before scanning the device for deleted text messages. You can follow the way below to do it:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
If you didn't see the window above, and your device has been detected, the USB debugging must have been enabled on your phone before. Then skip this step and jump to the step 2.
Step 2. Analyze and scan your Samsung Galaxy Note
If the window shows on your computer is the one as follows. Before clicking "Start", check the battery on your phone first, and make sure it's more than 20%. Then "Start" to analyze the data on your Galaxy Note.
After the analysis, there will be an order from the Superuser Request popping up on your device's screen. Click "Allow" to let it access. Then click "Start" on the program's window to begin scanning your Galaxy Note.
Step 3. Preview and recover deleted Text messages from Samsung Galaxy Note
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android will generate a scan report after the scan. You can preview all recoverable text messages found on your device one by one, and then decide which you want. Mark them and save them on your computer with one click on "Recover".
Tags: recover deleted Text messages from Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note Text messages recovery, recover Text messages on Galaxy Note, recover Text messages from Galaxy Note